I would like to welcome you to our School Website. At Stubbins we value every child and aim to ensure that they are happy and settled. I am privileged to be able to lead such a wonderful school, and to be given the opportunity to ensure that your child receives the very best education possible.
Much of the information you may require can be found in the School Prospectus, or in the Office section down the left hand side of this page.
We take our motto 'Learning & Growing Together' very seriously. We aim to:
- enable students to develop their self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence;
- enable students to distinguish right from wrong and to respect the civil and criminal law of England;
- encourage students to accept responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative, and to understand how they can contribute positively to the lives of those living and working in the locality of the school and to society more widely;
- enable students to acquire a broad general knowledge of and respect for public institutions and services in England;
- further tolerance and harmony between different cultural traditions by enabling students to acquire an appreciation of and respect for their own and other cultures;
- encourage respect for other people; and
- encourage respect for democracy and support for participation in the democratic processes, including respect for the basis on which the law is made and applied in England.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to phone, or to make an appointment to see me. I look forward to meeting you!
Mr Jonathan Danson